The post of this blog entry says it all. Nobody likes paying for support, but TechnoKOZ is the only TRUE solution on the net for this crazy sync issue. There are MANY IPHONE 3G Blog Sites on the Internet discussing this ActiveSync / OMA issue. However TechnoKOZ will resolve your issue today. We have read many of the posts and here is our own summary to save you time and money.
The Iphone No statements:
- Many Iphone Blog posts on the Apple Support site suggest the problem is with the certificate, answer is NO.
- Many suggest Windows 2003 Exchange Server does not support IPHONE / Iphone 3G, again, the answer is NO.
- Many suggest loading a SSL certificate on the IPHONE 3G, again, answer is no
- More suggest upgrading to the latest IPHONE firmware from Apple’s site, again nope
- Several suggest purchasing a Godaddy SSL certificate, NOPE — Just a waste of more money.
- Finally, suggestions of resetting the IPHONE to factory defaults, again nope.
- Forget purchasing an Expert Exchange account – even though there are hundreds of people reading the site, few can even figure out every scenario.
The Iphone YES statements:
- Your Microsoft 2003 Exchange Server requires Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2
- Sonice / Cisco Router needs to forward Port 443 (SSL) to your Microsoft Exchange Server
- OMA needs to work
- Microsoft-Exchange-Server-ActiveSync needs to work
- IIS Exchange needs to work
- Outlook Mobile Access needs to be published and working
- Your default web site needs to be listening on all adapters
Do you realize!!
- You need to contact TechoKOZ for further assistance (480-440-4650)
- Do you realize TechnoKOZ has assisted more than 40 different IT / Computer Repair companies with their Iphone / Exchange active sync issue?
- Banks, Credit Unions, insurance companies, and investment firms have trusted TechnoKOZ for their IPHONE ActiveSync Repair/ Technical Support
- Our Repair Fee is simple and fair. Remember we do not ask for any payment in advance.
- When was the last time a repair company: IT company, Car, air conditioning, plumber, electrician, builder required payment ony if the “PROBLEM” was solved.
Again, we are like you. We want results. TechnoKOZ will get you the results you are looking for… TODAY. If you are an IT / Computer Repair company, your customer will be more than willing to pay for expert assistance. We have seen it 40 times so far. Each and every company was able to not only get payment for our services, but at least 2 hours of billing to “supervise” our repair process. We consider this a WIN WIN for everyone. Consider our proposition. You will not regret making a call to us.
We guarantee all of our Repair Work.
- No Sync – No Payment
- We have never seen this situation, but if the sync breaks 2 Months later — contact us and we will investigate and fix again.
- Once repair is done, ALL Apple iPhone will work. No additional server or phone configuration is necessary.