Apple iphone Sync issues – Repair11 Aug 2008
Repairing these iphone sync issues is no walk in the park. We have received positive comments from all of our customers. Here are some of the written comments we have received. We can provide iPhone Repair references, if you wish. [480-440-4650]
- Thanks again for jumping on my iPhone configuration with MS Exchange issue and solving it for me. I especially appreciated the good communication between us and the conscientious and successful effort. I have given your invoice to our accounting department, and a check will be sent to you today.
- I’ll contact you as we need more help on other issues.
Thanks again! -rich w.
- Thank you again. You are AWESOME! Both phones work perfectly. I will surely use you again. Mike B. — Sent from my iPhone
- Thank you. You were great. -Flint
- Thanks for the help! – Jeff
- After 3 days (and a lot of lost work and after work time) I stumbled across this tech guy who promises to fix the syncing issue or you don’t pay him. The charge is a flat $175 but only if he fixes the problem. I am an attorney so the 25 hours of lost work time was quite a loss. If you are in a business or value your time – check him out. My web page is at http://www.millardlaw.net if you want to confirm that this is legit. Here is the link to his web site:
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! Tell him Andrew referred you P.S. This phone is even more awesome once you get the sync issues worked out!!!
- Everything seems to be working well so far! — Thanks again for your help.
- Thanks for your help yesterday. I tried it over the night and had a couple quick questions.
On my blackberry, the email just pushed onto the device. I have it set for “push” but it doesn’t seem to update very often and I have to push the update button on the bottom left. Also, if the device is asleep (by pushing the button on the top of the unit) does it shut off updating email? -Mark
- Definitely , I was very pleased with the service you provided. -Nalini