TechnoKOZ recently had the opportunity to assist another fine organization with their IPHONE 3G / Exchange Setup, who did not mind us showcasing their fine Private School. Like other stellar establishments this school knew who to turn to when the problem became too difficult to solve.
Rick Halterman, IT Director, was impressed with our rapid response and our willingness to go beyond the call of duty by our assistance with a BackupExec issue that has been causing him issues.
Maret School. It’s so much more than the beautiful campus nestled in the heart of the Nation’s Capital, more than the classrooms, stages, labs, and athletic facilities you’ll see when you visit our school. As you tour Maret, you’ll begin to sense that the scope and energy and opportunities that await you here extend well beyond 3000 Cathedral Avenue
You too can receive award winning service and a working IPHONE – ACTIVE SYNC.
The process is simple:
- Contact us at 480-440-4650
- We answer all of your questions and concerns — if you prefer to email your questions or concerns, you can reach us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We establish a simple WEBEX session to work on your problem
- We determine the issues with your Exchange – IPHONE
- Fix the problems
- Watch the IPHONE Sync
- We then ask for payment. YES, that is right, we don’t even ask for payment in advance.
- Oh, by the way, our FLAT FEE is only $175.00 — much cheaper than working on the problem by yourself.
What if the phone stops syncing to the Exchange server 2 days later or even one month later?
Good question! We have yet to see this situation, but if it does occur –> We stand behind all of our work. Just call us back at 480-440-4650 and we will get you back where you belong.