Let face it! These Apple Iphone 3G issues are strange. Strange error messages – “Exchange account cannot be verified” & “UNABLE TO VERIFY CERTIFICATE“. What in the world do these mean! What is the solution? What type of degree do you need to resolve these issues?
Well, there are no tools on the unit to determine what is causing these sync issues. Yes, Microsoft Exchange 2003 has diagnostic reporting, however, typically it never leads you to a home run solution.
TechnoKOZ is the LEADING solution provider who is RESOLVING IPHONE 3G & Microsoft ActiveSync issues for corporations across the WORLD. We invite our friends in Canada, Europe (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, etc), Australia, Asia — you get the point.
Our process is an incredibly straightforward, honest and comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
…What technology do we use to fix these problems:
- Phone – either voice (480-440-4650) or skype (technokoz)
- WebEx conference session to easily communicate a visible solution
….Remember! We don’t ask for payment until AFTER we resolve the IPHONE Sync problem.
….Our Fee is FLAT RATE! Meaning we do not watch the clock. We only charge if we solve your problem. No solution — NO PAYMENT What a concept.
WE PROMISE it will be one of the GREATEST investments
of your time and money that you will make all year.
Again, we have seen most of the issues! And Fixed these issues!!!
- Exchange sync works on EDGE/3G but not over WiFi – AT&T issue Solved
- Exchange ActiveSync error 3005 – Rogers – problem Solved!
- Exchange account verification failed – O2- issue Solved!
- Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [server.appleiphone3g.com] User: [firstname.lastname@example.org] HTTP status code: . Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly. Microsoft Exchange exchange-oma – ActiveSync – prob Resolved!!!
- Customers with Windows 2000 Server + Exchange 2003 — issue Resolved.
- Customers with Windows 2003 + Exchange Server 2003 + multiple web sites — problem Resolved.
- Customers with Windows 2003 + Microsoft Exchange 2003 + No Certificate — prob Resolved.
- Customers With Windows 2003 + Exchange 2003 + With Certificate — issue Resolved
- Customers with Small Business Server 2003 + Microsoft Exchange 2003 + with Cert – issue Resolved
- Customers with Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 + Exchange 2003 + no Cert – prob Resolved
- Sync to NULL problem — Rogers – problem Resolved!
- Godaddy Certificate loading problem – ATT – issue Resolved!
- Exchange Account not verified issue – O2 – problem Resolved!
- Exchange Sync + Receive folder list (Contacts, Emails, Calendar) — but no messages – Resolved!
- older iphone upgrades from 1.1.X to 2.0 — Syn is working now! Contacts, Emails, Calendar, etc to the exchange server – Resolved!
- Windows 2003 – iphone 3g sync in the office (wifi) and out of the office (AT&T) – exchange active sync – Email contacts, calendar
- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\oma\4707b1f2\a6dd9810″ is denied.
- Outlook(R) Mobile Access is supported only on Microsoft(R) Exchange Server 2003. Currently your mailbox is stored on an older version of Exchange server. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance. – Resolved!!
- exchange-oma connection issues -Verisign Certificate- Resolved!
- owa displaying weird boxes / characters from IIS – Resolved!
If you want to evaluate our reputation, please visit us on LinkedIn
Linkedin is a professional organization where CORPORATE EXECUTIVES communicate. In addition, you have the opportunity to communicate with our community as well view our reputation.