Ouch! These strange messages, Cannot get mail” “The connection to the server failed” with Microsoft Exchange and iPhone 3G active-sync are unusual. We continue to assist more and more businesses through their struggles.
- Why do you continue to avoid contacting our technical support center?
- Wouldn’t you rather be relaxing in front of your LCD TV watching your favorite program?
You have to start asking yourself, is this good use of my time? We have solved every Exchange – Iphone 3G sync issue that has come across our telephone line. We have yet to let a customer down. Be the next success story by contacting us today!
We have received numerous call where they were convinced that purchasing a true SSL certificate would fix this ActiveSync/OMA Sync issue. The answer is nope.. Purchasing a certificate will only increase your expense for the project. We can assist you in determining the correct path to focus on. Why not contact us today to end your misery.
Remember, you don’t pay if we can’t get your contacts, emails, appointments, etc, to sync from your Exchange server. We will resolve your issue quickly for a fair price of $175.00. (480) 440-4650 (Skype: TechnoKOZ)
Some points to consider:
- Remember, hold off on purchasing your GODADDY certificate. Save yourself $$$, because you do not need to purchase one!
- In addition, You do need Service Pack 2 installed on your Exchange Server!
- OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) should be free of ALL ERRORS
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) should be free of ALL ERRORS
- Exchange Account on the APPLE IPHONE should verify