Are you experiencing the iPhone issue where Exchange updates your INBOX ONLY when your desktop outlook 2003/2007 is open:
- You see all of your folders on the iphone
- Iphone InBox Receives Mail – incoming email from Exchange Server and outside friends
- You can send email from the iphone 3G to outside companies/friends
- Sent item Folder/box is Empty on the Iphone
- Contacts are Empty (Your exchange server did not sync any of your Contacts)
- Calendar has items and you can enter new appointments which sync back to your Microsoft Server
We have solved this difficult problem. If this is not your problem, we have probably solved your problem already. We are not new to solving iPhone and Microsoft Exchange Sync issues.
We need to build quick trust so you can have your problem solved!!! We are a professional services company, NOT SCAMMERS or HACKERS. We have helped not only end users, companies, corporations, non profit, hockey, football stadium, banks, but even IT REPAIR companies fix their iphone sync problems.
Give us a call — if you do not like us, just hang up on us. However, we believe it will be your most rewarding phone call made in a long time!!! Remember, TECHNOKOZ is your answer, not Google or Apple.
480-440-4650 (Skype: TECHNOKOZ) We will be open again all weekend long. 5:00 a.m. Pacific to 11:00 P.m. Pacific.