iPhone exchange unable to connect to server17 Aug 2009
Are you struggling to figure out why you cannot sync your iPhone exchange account – unable to connect to server?
We know how frustrating it can be to have iPhone ActiveSync issues like unable to connect to server no email coming into your iPhone inbox. What can you do? First you contact Apple Technical support, who emails you a link to read the “Apple Exchange Server Deployment Guide”. Then you contact AT&T, who can’t even understand Microsoft Exchange, but suggests you purchase their “Enterprise Data Plan” (By the way, it is not necessary. Don’t purchase the Enterprise Data Plan)
TechnoKOZ realizes your pain. We offer the most affordable iPhone 3.0 Exchange ActiveSync installation Support Services for enterprise, profit/nonprofit, and small business. We can easily fix your iPhone 3gs and Exchange 2003 – 2007 – 2008 ActiveSync issues quickly by phone (480.440.4650) or remote access. Guaranteed!! We ask for no advance payment. and… If there is No Sync, there is No Payment!
Recent comments from administrator’s, end-user’s, and IT Computer Repair Company’s have been favorable and the common theme is always,
“I should have saved myself the headaches and contacted you sooner!!!”
Organizations and companies even abroad are seeking the talents of TechnoKOZ. We recently had the PLEASURE of solving iphone Active Sync problem for the International Hockey Federation out of Switzerland.
Comments from Steven Morris Marketing Manager:
After struggling and failing with configuration for 2 weeks, Robert fixed it in 10 minutes. Excellent and friendly service. Good value at USD175.”
We understand your pain. We are iPhone and Exchange EXPERTS!
We are easy to do business with: We require no advance payment.
We will fix your iPhone 3G and Exchange Sync issue first, then ask for payment
We work with you and you can see all of the changes
There is no software to purchase
All of the changes are of technical nature
We have performed Front – End and Back – End Exchange configurations, as well as, SBS (Small Business Server), Standard, and Enterprise Exchange servers.
We are Microsoft Certified – very experienced and are very careful as well. We take in account your existing software, such as BlackBerry Enterprise Servers and other Treo / Windows Mobile Devices
Once one iphone is working… All iphones will sync.
TechnoKOZ will solve your iPhone and Exchange setup issue for one FLAT FEE $175.00. Remember, there is no advance payment required and we guarantee our work! No Sync. No Payment!
Contact our support center today for immediate iPhone Exchange Support : 480.440.4650 // Skype: TECHNOKOZ
Common iPhone Exchange Setup myths
Remember…Our flat-rate IPHONE setup assistance
will quickly resolve all of your sync issues
without breaking the bank!
So what are you waiting for?
Call us @ 480-440-4650 Skype: TechnoKOZ
- You need a fully qualified ssl certificate from a authority such as Godaddy / Verisign. THIS IS FALSE. You do not need to purchase a certificate for the iPhone to sync with your exchange server. Save your money!!! Don’t make Godaddy or Verisign rich.
- You have to install a certificate on the iPhone. THIS IS FALSE. You do not need to install any certificates on the phone. Save time!! Don’t do it. It will not improve your chances to sync
- You need to update your iPhone to the latest firmware: iPhone 2.2 update. THIS IS FALSE. If your Windows 2003 Exchange server is configured, your iPhone will connect correctly.
- Need AT&T Business Data Plan for Exchange to Sync. THIS IS FALSE. Again, save your money. I am not sure why AT&T has this ploy. Their regular data plan works fine with Exchange.
- Resetting the IPHONE to factory defaults. THIS IS FALSE. Have not seen many times where a factory reset fixed a sync issue.
- Windows 2003 Exchange Server does not support IPHONE. THIS IS FALSE. Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 does support the iPhone and it connects.