We are now receiving more and more support calls from IT solution providers, Computer Repair shops, and even Nationwide Managed Service providers for assistance. We truly are not interested in the “type” of customer we solve the problems for. What we care is
- We solve the iphone sync issue
- And you are HAPPY!!!
What we would like you to understand, is the question, “Is it truly worth searching for an answer when we can quickly assist you through the problem and you can bill your customer for our services?” What is the VALUE of your time? We are sure you have already spent numerous hours searching for the “answer”. We will resolve the issue quickly for you.
On to an interesting iphone repair story!!!
Four WEEKS without a ActiveSync iphone! Count them! His boss was breathing down his back for a working iPhone 3G Active Sync to their Enterprise 2003 Exchange Server. His boss kept on passing back and forth by his office demanding a resolution each day. This group caught in the “thrust” of trying to fix this problem. Yes down under for us Northern folks. Can you believe how far away he was calling for an IPHONE 3G Sync Repair!!
This group’s frustrations ended after contacting us. He knew we would take care and fix his problems. He said his eyes became blurry after reading all of these various “Solutions”. You should have herd the CHEERING coming from his office when the BLING BLING of the iPhone sync occurred. Yes, another solution for the record books. They will be keeping us in mind for implementing Outlook Anywhere (RPC/HTTP).
Why do you continue to avoid us? Please do yourself a favor — Make contact with us. Listen to our passion and how we can resolve your issue. If you are not convinced, just hand up! However, we believe you will be shocked by how quickly TechnoKOZ can resolve your Sync issue.
Remember, you don’t pay if we can’t get your contacts, emails, appointments, etc, to sync from your Exchange server. We will resolve your issue quickly for a fair price of $175.00. (480) 440-4650 (Skype: TechnoKOZ)
Some points to consider:
- Remember, hold off on purchasing your GODADDY certificate. Save yourself $$$, because you do not need to purchase one!
- In addition, You do need Service Pack 2 installed on your Exchange Server!
- OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) should be free of ALL ERRORS
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) should be free of ALL ERRORS
- Exchange Account on the APPLE IPHONE should verify
We can handle whatever you throw our way…..
- Forms based
- SSL / Non SSL
- Front End (FE) – Back End (BE)
- Windows 2003 SBS, Standard, Enterprise, Data Center Edition of Exchange
- Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 2003
- Cluster Servers
- 30+ Exchange Server Farm
- Cisco PIX
- ISA Server
- GFI, Trend Micro, Sophos, Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
- Multiple Email addresses
We even have handled and solved non microsoft exchange questions during our troubleshooting sessions as well.