TechnoKOZ – Apple Iphone + Exchange Integration Specialists is open (UTC – 7 hours) from 5:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. (Pacific Coast Time). We are available by two methods:
Voice Number = 480-440-4650
- Thanks again for jumping on my iPhone configuration with MS Exchange issue and solving it for me. I especially appreciated the good communication between us and the conscientious and successful effort. I have given your invoice to our accounting department, and a check will be sent to you today.
Just remember, this is no fee in advance. The $175.00 charge is flat rate, meaning we do not charge by the minute. We provide service with a smile!
Again, we have seen most of the issues! And Fixed these issues!!!
- Exchange sync works on EDGE/3G but not over WiFi – AT&T issue Solved
- Exchange ActiveSync error 3005 – Rogers – problem Solved!
- Exchange account verification failed – O2- issue Solved!
- Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [server.appleiphone3g.com] User: [firstname.lastname@example.org] HTTP status code: . Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly. Microsoft Exchange exchange-oma – ActiveSync – prob Resolved!!!
- Customers with Windows 2000 Server + Exchange 2003 — issue Resolved.
- Customers with Windows 2003 + Exchange Server 2003 + multiple web sites — problem Resolved.
- Customers with Windows 2003 + Microsoft Exchange 2003 + No Certificate — prob Resolved.
- Customers With Windows 2003 + Exchange 2003 + With Certificate — issue Resolved
- Customers with Small Business Server 2003 + Microsoft Exchange 2003 + with Cert – issue Resolved
- Customers with Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 + Exchange 2003 + no Cert – prob Resolved
- Sync to NULL problem — Rogers – problem Resolved!
- Godaddy Certificate loading problem – ATT – issue Resolved!
- Exchange Account not verified issue – O2 – problem Resolved!
- Exchange Sync + Receive folder list (Contacts, Emails, Calendar) — but no messages – Resolved!
- older iphone upgrades from 1.1.X to 2.0 — Syn is working now! Contacts, Emails, Calendar, etc to the exchange server – Resolved!
- Windows 2003 – iphone 3g sync in the office (wifi) and out of the office (AT&T) – exchange active sync – Email contacts, calendar
- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\oma\4707b1f2\a6dd9810″ is denied.
- Outlook(R) Mobile Access is supported only on Microsoft(R) Exchange Server 2003. Currently your mailbox is stored on an older version of Exchange server. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance. – Resolved!!
- exchange-oma connection issues -Verisign Certificate- Resolved!
- owa displaying weird boxes / characters from IIS – Resolved!