Why is it so difficult to setup a new iPhone 3.1 to your existing Microsoft Exchange 2003 / 2007 server?
Great question! A majority of these Exchange 2003 systems have been in place for many years. Various applications have been loaded – different IT solution providers / Admins have made adjustments, and Microsoft patches were probably never kept up to date.
- There are many obstacles to avoid when trying to figure out why your Exchange server won’t sync your iPhone 3.1 phone via activesync.
TechnoKOZ is all about SAVING you time and FRUSTRATION.
We agree with you trying to fix this Exchange sync issue by yourself, but is it REALLY worth your time? We have been providing Quality iPhone Exchange Setup repair since July 2008. We have saved thousands of IT Admins, business owners, and end users countless hours of their precious time with our FLAT RATE ($175.00) Exchange Setup process.
Google Answers gone wrong!
Here is a sample of the junk on google right now for this iPhone Exchange Setup problem:
- Reset the IIS Admin password for the Default Web site. : Would you like about 2 hours of a repair headache getting your OWA back to working condition? Yes, this suggestion is a REAL show stopper. Avoid it at all cost
- Change the Server’s Domain name to match certificate name. This idea creates major METABASE security corruption. Not sure of the intentions. Any event, it will create LONGTERM headaches for your organization.
- Change the Server’s Computer name. Just like idea number 2. More trouble.
iPhone Setup Suggestions to avoid
- Outlook Anywhere – RPC/HTTP : You will view this suggestion all the time on google. Great way to connect your Outlook 2007/2003 clients to your server, but has nothing to do with ActiveSync.
- IMAP Port 143, 993. Old school. You want Activesync working. These ports are not necessary for Activesync. Activesync works over TCP port 443
- Goddady, Verisign, etc. Certificate. A simple unsigned and unverified certificate is fine. Save yourself some time, money, and frustration. Go with a simple certificate. If you want a valid certificate, opt for the Godaddy $13.00 special. Google: “Godaddy SSL” you will see a Godaddy adword at the top advertising a $13.00 certificate.
- Install the certificate on the iPhone. This will make the situation worse. Don’t do it.
- Exchange 2003 Does not Support iPhone. Nice try! But the iPhone 2.0, 2.2, 3.0, 3.1 works perfectly with Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server.
Flat Rate iPhone Exchange Setup Solutions with a 100% money back guarantee!
TechnoKOZ is the most affordable iPhone Exchange Setup Experts found anywhere for enterprise, small business, and IT Repair companies. Give us a call today: 480.440.4650 / Skype: TECHNOKOZ
…and remember NO SYNC, no payment!
TechnoKOZ is your Answer!
We perfectly understand your desire to fix the iPhone sync issue by yourself. We do not care who we work with!
We have assisted:
- IT Repair companies: Many….
- End users
- Business owners
- Banks / Credit Unions: California CU
- City Government: City of Imperial Beach, City of 29 Palms, County of Oklahoma
- School Systems: Citrus County School System
- Large companies: Little Debbies Snacks, Direct TV, Pictsweet Frozen Vegetables
- Small Businesses MANY!!!
Our flat-rate of $175.00 iPhone Exchange 3.0g assistance will quickly resolve all of your sync issues without breaking the bank! So what are you waiting for? Call us @ 480-440-4650 Skype: TechnoKOZ
- We are easy to do business with: We require no advance payment.
- We will fix your iPhone 3G and Exchange Sync issue first, then ask for payment
- We work with you and you can see all of the changes
- There is no software to purchase
- All of the changes are of technical nature
- We have perform Front – End and Back – End Exchange 2003 / Exchange 2007 configurations, as well as, SBS (Small Business Server), Standard, and Enterprise Exchange servers.
- We are very experienced and are very careful as well. We take in account your existing software, such as BlackBerry Enterprise Servers and other Treo / Windows Mobile Devices
This offer won’t be around forever and you are under no obligation to prepay / pay, unless we fix your ActiveSync Exchange issue with your iphone(s). Once one phone is working… All Apple iPhone 3G will sync.