There is a lot of confusion out on the Internet regarding this Iphone 3g to Microsoft Exchange active sync issue. We continue to solve some very difficult scenarios:
- Customers with Windows 2000 Server + Exchange 2003 — Resolved.
- Customers with Windows 2003 + Exchange Server 2003 + multiple web sites — Resolved.
- Customers with Windows 2003 + Microsoft Exchange 2003 + No Certificate — Resolved.
- Customers With Windows 2003 + Exchange 2003 + With Certificate — Resolved
- Customers with Small Business Server 2003 + Microsoft Exchange 2003 + with Cert – Resolved
- Customers with Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 + Exchange 2003 + no Cert – Resolved
- Sync to NULL problem — Resolved!
- Certificate loading problem — Resolved!
- Exchange Account not verified issue — Resolved!
- Exchange Sync + Receive folder list (Contacts, Emails, Calendar) — but no messages – Resolved!
- older iphone upgrades from 1.1.X to 2.0 — Syn is working now! Contacts, Emails, Calendar, etc to the echange server – Resolved!
Remember — We collect no credit information (NO BILL!) until we fix your iphone 3g Sync issue to your Microsoft Windows 2003 Exchange Server.
Still, there are people instructing others to purchase certificates, software, etc. We will fix your issue (remotely — from our location to yours — USA (California, NY, NJ, TX, FL, AZ, IN, ID, WA, etc.) — International Canada, Mexico, UK, and even Russia! We do not need to visit your location. We will provide a simple meeting space to assist you in the changes to enable your iPhone to Sync to your Microsoft Exchange Server. So, remember, we do not have to arrive at your place of business to fix this problem. Also, you can view all of the changes. We work directly with you to make sure you understand our changes to fix this sync problem.
Remember, you have all of the software you need:
- You don’t need mobile me. — if you bought software don’t open it! Return it!
- You don’t need to purchase a certificate
- You don’t need to purchase ENTERPRISE CLASS AT&T Service
- Forget reading all of the 10,000 blog postings.. Some interesting facts and figures, but when somone will do it for $175, why sweat it.
- and…. You don’t even need to hire a shrink!
- Relax watching us sweat!
Guaranteed Results…. No up front cost… Pay when your phone syncs to your Exchange Server.
Call us today: [480-440-4650] Monday – Sunday 5:00 a.m Pacific — 11:00 p.m Pacific <– No extra charge for after hours. Also, no hidden charges either… Plain and simply $175.00 for a Guaranteed fix. END THE PAIN TODAY and SYNC!
Again, we have solved numerous issues with iphone and exchange — various industries — all sizes of companies. Contact us. If you feel comfortable with our message on the phone, continue. You will definitely be pleased with our attitude — SERVICE with a SMILE!